Why purchase a Hydronic (FHW) Heating Appliance?
- A Hydronic (FHW) Heating Appliance has innate advantages, such as:
- Design – It’s fully engineered and proven, optimized for heating water generation and distribution.
- Performance – All Premium American Components, configured with the latest hydronic technology provide optimum performance in your heating application. So much so that we will challenge ANY “built-on-site” hydronics technician or installer to match its performance!
- Quality – All the historically best performing, readily available American components are tested and proven on our monitored “beta sites”.
- Value – State-of-the-art design, purchasing, assembly methods and logistics combine to provide the maximum economic benefit. The result is a premium appliance that exceeds contemporary “built-on-site” systems in cost, performance and longevity.
- Delivery – What we refer to as TAT (Turn-Around-Time) is minimized. Whether you are scheduling a future new, a current replacement or an emergency heating requirement, your system is there when you need it.
- Availability –The “Appliance” is an open-marketed product available to any end user (consumer, tradesman or contractor).
- Installation – Skill level requirements are dramatically reduced, allowing many user installation options. Our Appliance comprises over 95% of the materials required. Place it, pipe it and power it!
- PRODUCT NOTE: Our “Enhanced Convection Delta-T ECM Hydronic (FHW) Heating Appliance™” is now under Intellectual Property Protection (U.S. Patent 10,690,356 with Canada to follow).