Why purchase a Hydronic (FHW) Heating Appliance?
- A Hydronic (FHW) Heating Appliance has innate advantages, as follows:
- Design – A fully engineered hydronic appliance, optimized for heating water generation and distribution.
- Performance – All Premium American Components, configured with the latest hydronic technology provide optimized performance in your heating application. Further, we challenge ANY “built-on-site” hydronics technician or installer to match it!
- Quality – The historically best performing, readily available American components assembled and tested using our proven in-house and field assembly methods.
- Value – State-of-the-art design, purchasing, assembly methods and logistics combine to achieve the maximum economic benefit. The result is a premium appliance that exceeds contemporary “built-on-site” systems in cost, performance and longevity.
- Delivery – What we refer to as TAT (Turn-Around-Time) is minimized. Whether you are scheduling a future new, current replacement or emergency heating requirement, your system is there when you need it.
- Availability –The “Appliance” is a product with open availability, thus unconstrained by trade access or influence. An open-sourced product available to any end user (consumer, tradesman or contractor).
- Installation – Skill level requirements are dramatically reduced, allowing many user installation options.
- PRODUCT NOTE: Our Packaged “Enhanced Convection Delta-T ECM Hydronic (FHW) Heating Appliance™” is currently under Intellectual Property Protection (Patents Pending – USA & Canada).