U.S. Patent 10,690,356 – Canada Application 2,964,131
OUR PRODUCT: A modular, pre-assembled-to-application Hot Water Heating APPLIANCE comprising over 95% of a typical boiler system’s installation value. Merely locate and complete the connections to your existing (or proposed) piping and wiring. A typical day-cycle, lesser-skilled install provides dramatic material, labor and space reductions with guaranteed, superlative performance! And also Oil or Gas Burner-fired, at your option.
PERFORMANCE: Our Patented, Compacted, Natural Convection Enhanced Near-Boiler Piping managed by Taco Delta-T ECM Distribution provides optimized, lowest energy consuming “Gravity-Assisted Heating”. In fact it will continuously provide Domestic Hot Water (with an IWH Option) and reduced area heating in selective distribution fail modes. Try that with any other heating system! Our “very high-mass” cast-iron/steel construction lowers average system operating temperatures, minimizing power consumption, reducing fuel consumption, burner cycling and maintenance levels.
Don’t be impressed nor intimidated by seemingly complex hydronic heating systems. All that “pretty piping and wiring” that we refer to as “The Plumber’s Playground” actually increases your system energy load and reduces its performance! Proof: Place an Electrical Watt-Meter on your heating circulation circuit. Our Appliance typically consumes only 8 to 13 watts while heating, a minimum 90% reduction over any contemporary system.
VALUE: Super-heavyweight cast-iron/steel/brass/bronze construction projects an economic life of well over 30 years — twice that of a “low-mass”, “condensing” or “on-demand” heating system, and at a significantly lower installed cost. (Buy two of theirs to one of ours?) In fact our multiple, monitored “beta sites” have now accrued over forty (40) system-installed-years and 125,000 hours of flawless operation, i.e. no system-related service calls – NONE! Significant fuel consumption reductions and extended maintenance service intervals are also typical.
The Neo-Gravity Hydronic Heating Appliance™, tailored for your application, is available directly from us to Contractors, Consumers and Trade Personnel alike. Potential Future Dealer Licensing Inquiries are very welcomed.
DISCLOSURE: Taco Comfort Solutions® has provided us with direct Delta-T ECM application development support. Thank You!
NOTE: Total Heating Performance is the AGGREGATE of Boiler AFUE, Distribution and Radiation Efficiencies!
1. Check any boiler manufacturer’s water condition warranted demands ….. VERY CAREFULLY! Then compare it with Weil-McLain’s UO Series Boiler Warranty. No “Magnetite Alleviation” or “Return Water Tempering” issues with this super-heavyweight, naturally scavenging, Commercially-Rated Weil-McLain UO-Series Boiler – this “beast” is built to last!
2. Try this: Divide the Cost of a Boiler by its Shipping Weight to determine its approximate Cost per Pound. The Weil-McLain UO is 1/2 to 2/3rds that of ANY American or Foreign Boiler! Now, just what are you paying for – durability or ….. ???
Our Slogan: “We put ‘Automatic Transmissions’ on Boilers!“™
New Website Items:
- Our To-Be-Published Benchmark Article APPLYING BIOMIMICRY TO HYDRONIC HEATING
- The new HTP Superstor® Ultra MAX Indirect Water Heater is now standard on all our systems! (See Video)
- Our Recent Blog: “OIL HYDRONIC HEATING IS CHEAPEST – For The “Smart” Consumer“.
- Our Commentary on: “The 2019 Annual Boiler Report” – Reading Between the Lines
- Our Published Trade Article “Introducing a True Delta-T ECM Hydronic Heating Appliance” in ACHR News December 10, 2018!
- “In The Media” Button – Our Feature Article “Beyond AFUE Toward Delta-T Hydronic Heating System Efficiency” as published in “Plumbing Engineer” May, 2016
Also SEARCH “The Heating Blog” on this site for further general and specific heating information.