——— Optimizing Hydronic Heating Efficiency by re-applying Natural, Gravity-Assisted Convection ———
U.S. Patent 10,690,356 – Canada 2,964,131
OUR PRODUCT: America’s first, fully patented Neo-Gravity Hydronic (FHW) Heating APPLIANCE™, comprising over 95% of a typical boiler installation content. Merely position and complete the connections to your existing (or proposed) piping and wiring. Also interchangeably Oil or Gas Burner-fired, at your option!
THE TECHNOLOGY: Applying fundamental hydronic physics with advanced Delta-T ECM Hydronic Distribution Technology by Taco® Comfort Solutions™ we emulate the natural, innately efficient gravity convection (zero energy required) heating system of a century past. It is so efficient in fact that we openly challenge any contemporary system installation to meet its performance.
PERFORMANCE: Our “Neo-Gravity Hydronic Heating Appliance™” features the robust and Commercial Service Rated Cast-Iron Weil-McLain UO Boiler to operate at innately more efficient lower system operating temperatures, reducing both fuel and electrical energy consumption. It will also provide continuous Domestic Hot Water Service (with the IWH Option as pictured) and reduced area heating in selective operational fail modes. Try that with any other system! Our “Beta Testing” numbers to date: Over 60 system-installed-years and 250,000 hours operation on our “Betas” without a single system-related service interruption ….. NONE! We also project an economic life of well beyond 40 years — over twice that of any “low-mass”, “condensing” or “on-demand” heating system, and at a significantly lower installed cost. No “Planned Obsolescence” here ….. it’s built like a Tank!
EFFICIENCY: Our typical, complete, patented appliance (with the DHW Heater option) is pictured. PROPERLY DESIGNED AND INSTALLED, THIS IS ALL REQUIRED FOR AN OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE MULTI-ZONE HYDRONIC & DHW HEATING SYSTEM! Far fewer materials, less labor, floor-space, complexity and energy required for superlative performance, and service is a snap. So, don’t be impressed nor intimidated by those seemingly complex installed hydronic heating systems. All that “pretty piping and wiring” we call “The Plumber’s Playground©” actually increases your system energy load while reducing its performance! Need Proof?: Just place an Electrical Watt-Meter on your current heating circulation circuit. We consume only 8 to 13 watts while heating, a minimum 90% reduction over any contemporary system.
SUMMARY: Cast-iron boiler-based (gravity) hydronic heating has never been fully optimized. To the contrary the hydronic industry has devolved into a grouping of hydronic component suppliers. Their Boiler Piping & Wiring Diagrams only provide a proposed component schematic with no process optimization potential. Thus we have the contemporary inefficient and wasteful build-on-site practices with varying results. A technically correct, process optimizing Appliance providing both “Law & Order” while defining efficiency potential just hasn’t happened ….. until now!
DISCLOSURE: Taco® Comfort Solutions™ has provided us with direct Delta-T ECM application development support. Thank You!
NOTE: Total Heating Performance is the AGGREGATE of Boiler AFUE, Distribution and Radiation Efficiencies!
Our Neo-Gravity Hydronic Heating Appliance™, tailored to your application, is available directly to Contractors, Consumers and Trade Personnel alike.
1. Check any boiler manufacturer’s water condition warranted demands ….. VERY CAREFULLY! Then compare it with Weil-McLain’s UO Series Boiler Warranty. No “Magnetite Alleviation” or “Return Water Tempering” issues with this super-heavyweight, naturally scavenging, Commercially-Rated Weil-McLain UO-Series Boiler – this “beast” is built to last!
2. Try this: Divide the Cost of a Boiler by its Shipping Weight to determine its approximate Cost per Pound. The Weil-McLain UO is 1/2 to 2/3rds that of ANY American or Foreign Boiler! Now, just what are you buying? Durability or ….. ???
Our Slogan: “We put ‘Automatic Transmissions’ on Boilers!“™
New Website Items:
- Updated “Neo-Gravity Hydronic Delta-T (FHW) Appliance” Claims.
- Our recent Article 2022 CONSUMER HEATING STRATEGY – “Weathering the Storm”
- Our Benchmark Article APPLYING BIOMIMICRY TO HYDRONIC HEATING
- The new HTP Superstor® Ultra MAX Indirect Water Heater is now standard on all our systems! (See Video)
- Our Recent Blog: “OIL HYDRONIC HEATING IS CHEAPEST – For The “Smart” Consumer“.
- Our Commentary on: “The 2019 Annual Boiler Report” – Reading Between the Lines
- Our Published Trade Article “Introducing a True Delta-T ECM Hydronic Heating Appliance” in ACHR News December 10, 2018!
- “In The Media” Button – Our Feature Article “Beyond AFUE Toward Delta-T Hydronic Heating System Efficiency” as published in “Plumbing Engineer” May, 2016
Also SEARCH “The Heating Blog” on this site for further general and specific heating information.