—— Establishing the New Standard in Hydronic Heating Efficiency by re-applying Gravity-Assisted Convection ——
U.S. Patent 10,690,356 – Canada Application 2,964,131
OUR PRODUCT: The Industry’s first, fully-patented Hot Water Heating APPLIANCE, comprising over 95% of a typical boiler system’s installation value. Merely locate and complete the connections to your existing (or proposed) piping and wiring. Also interchangeably Oil or Gas Burner-fired, at your option!
THE TECHNOLOGY: Applying recently perfected Delta-T ECM Hydronic Distribution Technology by Taco® Comfort Solutions™ with fundamental, applied hydronic physics emulate the innately efficient gravity convection system. So efficient in fact that we openly challenge anyone to top its performance.
PERFORMANCE: Our high-mass “Neo-Gravity Hydronic Heating Appliance™” operates at reduced system operating temperatures, reducing fuel and electrical energy consumption. It will also continuously provide Domestic Hot Water Service (with the IWH Option) and reduced area heating in selective operational fail modes. In other words, if the system circulator fails it will keep on heating. Try that with any other heating system! Our “Beta Testing” numbers to date: Over 50 system-installed-years and 150,000 hours operation without a single system-related service interruption ….. NONE!
EFFICIENCY: The attendant photo depicts our complete appliance (with the DHW Heater option) as typically installed. Simple, durable and efficient hot water (hydronic) heating ….. Period! Less materials, labor, floor-space, complexity and energy required for superior performance. So don’t be impressed nor intimidated by seemingly complex hydronic heating systems. All that “pretty piping and wiring” that we call “The Plumber’s Playground©” actually increase your system energy load and reduce its performance! Need Proof?: Place an Electrical Watt-Meter on your current heating circulation circuit. We consume only 8 to 13 watts while heating, a minimum 90% reduction over any contemporary system.
VALUE: Our super-heavyweight “Commercial-Rated” Cast-iron Weil-McLain Boiler with all steel/brass/bronze construction projects an economic life of well over 30 years — twice that of any “low-mass”, “condensing” or “on-demand” heating system, and at a significantly lesser installed cost. No “Planned Obsolescence” here ….. built like a Tank!
The Neo-Gravity Hydronic Heating Appliance™, tailored to your application, is available directly from us by Contractors, Consumers and Trade Personnel alike. Future Dealer Licensing Inquiries are also being welcomed.
DISCLOSURE: Taco® Comfort Solutions™ has provided us with direct Delta-T ECM application development support. Thank You!
NOTE: Total Heating Performance is the AGGREGATE of Boiler AFUE, Distribution and Radiation Efficiencies!
1. Check any boiler manufacturer’s water condition warranted demands ….. VERY CAREFULLY! Then compare it with Weil-McLain’s UO Series Boiler Warranty. No “Magnetite Alleviation” or “Return Water Tempering” issues with this super-heavyweight, naturally scavenging, Commercially-Rated Weil-McLain UO-Series Boiler – this “beast” is built to last!
2. Try this: Divide the Cost of a Boiler by its Shipping Weight to determine its approximate Cost per Pound. The Weil-McLain UO is 1/2 to 2/3rds that of ANY American or Foreign Boiler! Now, just what are you buying? Durability or ….. ???
Our Slogan: “We put ‘Automatic Transmissions’ on Boilers!“™
New Website Items:
- Our Latest, Timely Article 2022 CONSUMER HEATING STRATEGY – “Weathering the Storm”
- Our Benchmark Article APPLYING BIOMIMICRY TO HYDRONIC HEATING
- The new HTP Superstor® Ultra MAX Indirect Water Heater is now standard on all our systems! (See Video)
- Our Recent Blog: “OIL HYDRONIC HEATING IS CHEAPEST – For The “Smart” Consumer“.
- Our Commentary on: “The 2019 Annual Boiler Report” – Reading Between the Lines
- Our Published Trade Article “Introducing a True Delta-T ECM Hydronic Heating Appliance” in ACHR News December 10, 2018!
- “In The Media” Button – Our Feature Article “Beyond AFUE Toward Delta-T Hydronic Heating System Efficiency” as published in “Plumbing Engineer” May, 2016
Also SEARCH “The Heating Blog” on this site for further general and specific heating information.