(U.S. Patent 10,690,356 – Canada to follow)
- A modular-constructed, free-standing, application-specific Hydronic (FHW) Heating Appliance for efficient “on demand” builds or upgrades! (See our Site Planning & Installation Guide for further detail.)
- Fully integrating the Boiler with Delta-T ECM Hydronic Distribution (by Taco® Comfort Solutions) we claim both the first and the most efficient Hydronic (FHW) Heating Appliance on the market! We optimize both hydronic performance and system operation.
- Built exclusively upon the Commercial-Rated Weil-McLain® Ultra Oil “High-Mass”, “Triple-Pass” Boilers. “Weils” are the recognized premium American-Built Boilers.
- By further integrating with an HTP® SuperStor Ultra Max Stainless Water Heater provides a lifetime of trouble-free DHW Generation!
- Our design has hydronically optimized (proprietary) near-boiler piping for heat generation to distribution points, including convective (gravity) heating continuity in selective fail-mode operation. WE CHALLENGE ANY PLUMBER, HEATING TECHNICIAN OR INSTALLER TO SURPASS US!
- A high-mass boiler with integral Delta-T Distribution lowers system operating temperatures, reduces “idle time” heat losses, smooths radiation temperature profiles for idealized comfort and thermal efficiency. Combustion cycling is noticeably decreased as well.
- A high-mass cast-iron boiler paired with steel pipe, malleable fittings, brass & bronze valving construction provides extreme durability and lengthy chemical service life. (NO MAGNETITE ALLEVIATION OR BOILER RETURN TEMPERATURE CONTROLLING ARE REQUIRED WITH OUR VERY HIGH MASS, COMMERCIAL-RATED, CAST-IRON BOILER CONSTRUCTION!)
- All piping terminations are IPS (female pipe fittings), allowing hard pipe, soft/hard copper, or PEX inter-connection …. at your option.
- Designed for service efficiency by a tradesman of 60+ years experience. Every control or service element is within an arms reach, and featuring “No Purge Supply & Return Servicing”!
- Fuel Selection Change, if desired: Go from Oli to Gas (Natural or Propane) by simply changing burners – not the entire system!
- Our multiple “Beta” Test Sites have now achieved over fifty (50) system-years and 160,000 hours of flawless operation. NO SYSTEM-RELATED SERVICE CALLS!
*Specifications are subject to change upon availability of newer/better products from these or other U.S. Manufacturers.
Simple, Durable, Efficient FHW Heating — Period!