(Patents Pending – USA & Canada)
Boilers On Demand LLC replaces costly, skilled technician built-on-site, piece-by-piece, Hydronic (Forced Hot Water) Heating Installations with a self-contained, performance-optimized APPLIANCE!
Merely position our fully integrated, free-standing, application-specific Appliance and connect to your existing or proposed piping and wiring. A typical day-cycle install provides dramatic material, labor cost and space reductions with guaranteed, superlative performance, AND ….. Oil or Gas Burner-fired ….. at your option!
Impressed or intimidated by the seeming complexity of hydronic heating systems? Don’t be! All that superfluous “pretty piping and wiring” that we call “The Plumber’s Playground©” increases your system energy load and reduces its performance! A SIMPLE PROOF: Place an electrical Watt-Meter on your heating circulation circuit. Our Appliance typically consumes only 8 to 13 watts total while heating! Compare this with 80+ watts minimum per circulator + valving + controls + additional flow resistance (head pressure) in any other new or existing system.
Integrating advanced Taco® Delta-T ECM Hydronic Distribution with a Weil-McLain® Cast-Iron “High-Mass” Boiler and our proprietary, natural (gravity) convection piping provides SIMPLE, DURABLE, EFFICIENT FHW HEATING – PERIOD!
Our “Neo-Gravity Hydronic Convection Heating Appliance™” optimizes Forced Hot Water Heating —– it’s just “Naturally Efficient”!
PLEASE NOTE:Total Heating System Efficiency is the AGGREGATE of Boiler AFUE, Distribution AND Radiation Efficiencies!
Our heaviest cast-iron/steel/brass/bronze system construction historically suggests a minimum economic life of 30+ years — twice or more that of any typical “low-mass”, “condensing” or “on-demand” heating system, at at a lower appliance-driven installed cost! Observed fuel savings are usually 25% to 50%, depending upon prior system configuration, distribution and radiation characteristics. We use less power and burner cycling at lower system operating temperatures with fewer maintenance cycles. In fact our multiple, monitored “beta site” installations have now accrued twenty-five (25) system-years of flawless operation, i.e. no system-related service calls!
1. Check any boiler manufacturer’s water condition warranted demands ….. VERY CAREFULLY! Compare them with Weil-McLain’s UO Series Boiler Warranty within our All Malleable-Cast-Steel Constructed Appliance. No “Magnetite Alleviation” or “Return Water Tempering” requirements with this super-heavyweight, naturally scavenging Weil-McLain UO cast-iron boiler – this “beast” is built to last!
2. Divide the Cost of a Boiler by its Shipping Weight to determine its approximate Cost per Pound. The Weil-McLain UO is 1/2 to 2/3rds that of ANY American or Foreign Boiler! Just what are you paying for – durability or ….. ???
DISCLOSURE: Taco Comfort Solutions® provides us with direct engineering technical application support in developing the Delta-T ECM Hydronic Distribution market.
Our Hydronic Heating Appliance, tailored to your application, is available directly to both Consumers and Trade Personnel alike. Check our Pricing Schedule herein. Future Dealer Licensing Inquiries are also welcomed.
Our Slogan: “We put ‘Automatic Transmissions’ on Boilers!“™
New Website Items (hyperlinked):
- Just received a USPTO “Notice of Allowance” on our Patent! Now Canada to follow!
- Our Current Winter 2020 Mailer Brochure.
- CUSTOMER NOTE: Updated User’s Guide for your Delta-T ECM Hydronic Heating Appliances.
- Our Commentary on: “The 2019 Annual Boiler Report” – Reading Between the Lines
- JUST PUBLISHED: A Trade-Practice Challenging Article, “Gravity Convection Heating Distribution Revisited”
- Our Published Trade Article“Introducing a True Delta-T ECM Hydronic Heating Appliance” in ACHR News December 10, 2018!
- See our latest Heating Blog: “Heating a Church – Warming up the Congregation”
- New in The Heating Blog: BIOHEAT® – “What shade of green” energy? An overview of Bioheat® and its implications.
- A new Power Point Presentation “OPTIMIZING HYDRONIC (FHW) DISTRIBUTION – Physics 101” available for “Presentation Only“. Call for details.
- We are now also on Google Business!
- ANNOUNCEMENT:USPTO Notice of Patent Publication – Now available for general access and viewing!
- “In The Media” Button – Our Feature Article “Beyond AFUE Toward Delta-T Hydronic Heating System Efficiency” as published in “Plumbing Engineer” May, 2016
- Announcing our Multi-Boiler (Oil) Systems, built on our standard High-Mass Weil-McLain UO Series Boiler Modules with Taco OOe Series Delta-T ECM Circulator Boiler & Distribution Loops. Perfect for upscale residential, light commercial and high risk applications!
- NEW: YouTube Introduction Videos on our Premier Suppliers! Weil-McLain, Inc. and Taco Comfort Solutions
Check out our Products, Services and FAQ then Contact Us for more details. We are Taco Engineering acknowledged experts at providing Packaged DELTA-T Hydronic (Forced Hot Water) Heating System solutions.
Also SEARCH “The Heating Blog“ on this site for further general and specific heating information.