U.S. Patent 10,690,356 – Canada to follow
Boilers On Demand LLC replaces costly, skilled technician built-on-site, piece-by-piece, Hydronic (Forced Hot Water) Heating Installations with a self-contained, performance-optimized APPLIANCE!
Position our fully integral, free-standing, application-specific Appliance and connect to your existing (or proposed) piping and wiring. A typical day-cycle, lesser-skill install provides dramatic material, labor and space reductions with guaranteed, superlative performance, and is Oil or Gas Burner-fired, at your option!
Impressed or intimidated by seemingly complex hydronic heating systems? Don’t be! All that superfluous “pretty piping and wiring” that we refer to as “The Plumber’s Playground©” actually increases your system energy load and reduces its performance! SIMPLE TEST: Place an Electrical Watt-Meter on your heating circulation circuit. Our Appliance typically consumes only 8 to 13 watts total while heating! Compare this with 80+ watts minimum per circulator + valving + controls + additional flow resistance (head pressure) on any contemporary system.
We integrate Advanced Taco® Delta-T ECM Hydronic Distribution with a Weil-McLain® “Very-High-Mass” Cast-Iron Boiler using our patented, enhanced natural (gravity) convection piping to provide SIMPLE, DURABLE, EFFICIENT FHW HEATING – PERIOD! Our “gravity-assisted heating” Appliance also continuously provides DHW and reduced area heating under selective fail modes. Similar to “paddling your canoe with the current”, as we say.
PLEASE NOTE: Total Heating Performance is the AGGREGATE of Boiler AFUE, Distribution and Radiation Efficiencies!
We are also DOE-2021 Residential Heating Rule Compliant!
Our super-heavyweight cast-iron/steel/brass/bronze appliance construction historically suggests a minimum economic life of 30+ years — twice or more that of any typical “low-mass”, “condensing” or “on-demand” heating system, and at a lower appliance-driven installed cost. Buy two of theirs to one of ours? Observed fuel savings are typically 25% to 50% or more, depending upon prior system configuration, distribution and radiation characteristics. Minimized power consumption and burner cycling at lower system operating temperatures with fewer maintenance cycles. In fact our multiple, monitored “beta site” installations have now accrued over thirty (30) system-years of flawless operation, i.e. no system-related service calls!
1. Check any boiler manufacturer’s water condition warranted demands ….. VERY CAREFULLY! Then compare it with Weil-McLain’s UO Series Boiler Warranty, the “building block” of our All Malleable-Cast-Steel Constructed Appliance. No “Magnetite Alleviation” or “Return Water Tempering” requirements with this super-heavyweight, naturally scavenging Weil-McLain UO cast-iron boiler – this “beast” is built to last!
2. Try this: Divide the Cost of a Boiler by its Shipping Weight to determine its approximate Cost per Pound. The Weil-McLain UO is 1/2 to 2/3rds that of ANY American or Foreign Boiler! Now, just what are you paying for – durability or ….. ???
DISCLOSURE: Taco Comfort Solutions® provides us with direct engineering technical application support in developing the Delta-T ECM Hydronic Distribution market.
Our Hydronic Heating Appliance, tailored for your application, is available directly to both Consumers and Trade Personnel alike. Check our Pricing Schedule herein. Future Dealer Licensing Inquiries are also welcomed.
Our Slogan: “We put ‘Automatic Transmissions’ on Boilers!“™
New Website Items (hyperlinked):
- Finally, after four years, U.S. Patent 10,690,356 issued 06/23/2020 is linked above.
- ….. and the new HTP Superstor® Ultra MAX Indirect Water Heater is now standard on all our systems!
- Our Latest Blog: “OIL HYDRONIC HEATING IS CHEAPEST – For The “Smart” Consumer”.
- CUSTOMER NOTE: Updated User’s Guide for your Delta-T ECM Hydronic Heating Appliances.
- Our Commentary on: “The 2019 Annual Boiler Report” – Reading Between the Lines
- JUST PUBLISHED: A Trade-Practice Challenging Article, “Gravity Convection Heating Distribution Revisited”
- Our Published Trade Article“Introducing a True Delta-T ECM Hydronic Heating Appliance” in ACHR News December 10, 2018!
- See our latest Heating Blog: “Heating a Church – Warming up the Congregation”
- New in The Heating Blog: BIOHEAT® – “What shade of green” energy? An overview of Bioheat® and its implications.
- We are now also on Google Business!
- “In The Media” Button – Our Feature Article “Beyond AFUE Toward Delta-T Hydronic Heating System Efficiency” as published in “Plumbing Engineer” May, 2016
- Announcing our Multi-Boiler (Oil) Systems, built on our standard High-Mass Weil-McLain UO Series Boiler Modules with Taco OOe Series Delta-T ECM Circulator Boiler & Distribution Loops. Perfect for upscale residential, light commercial and high risk applications!
- NEW: YouTube Introduction Videos on our Premier Suppliers! Weil-McLain, Inc. and Taco Comfort Solutions
Check out our Products, Services and FAQ then Contact Us for more details. We are Taco Engineering acknowledged experts at providing Packaged DELTA-T Hydronic (Forced Hot Water) Heating System solutions.
Also SEARCH “The Heating Blog“ on this site for further general and specific heating information.