(Patents Pending – USA & Canada)
Boilers On Demand LLC replaces Hydronic (Forced Hot Water) Heating Installations of costly, skilled-technician built-on-site systems with the first self-contained, performance-optimized APPLIANCE!
Merely position our fully integrated, free-standing, application-specific Appliance and connect to your piping and wiring. Typically a day-cycle install providing dramatic material, labor cost and space reductions with guaranteed, superlative performance. Oil or Gas Burner-fired ….. at your option!
Contemporary installers & methods give NO functional consideration to hydronic distribution and radiation efficiencies. All that superfluous “pretty piping and wiring” that we cynically refer to as “The Plumber’s Playground” actually increases the energy load on a heating system. It reduces performance, taking money out of the consumer’s pocket throughout its operational life ….. knowingly or not!
By fully integrating advanced Taco® Delta-T ECM Hydronic Distribution with Weil-McLain® Cast-Iron “High-Mass” Boilers and our proprietary, gravity convective distribution piping system provides SIMPLE, DURABLE, EFFICIENT FHW HEATING – PERIOD!
Our Neo-Gravity Hydronic Convection Heating Appliance™ delivers the most energy efficient Forced Hot Water Heating possible —– it’s just “Naturally Efficient”!
NOTE:Total Heating System Efficiency is the AGGREGATE of Boiler AFUE, Distribution AND Radiation Efficiencies!
Our heavy cast-iron/steel/brass/bronze system construction historically suggests a minimum economic life of 30+ years — twice that or more of any “low-mass” or “on-demand” heating system! Similarly, fuel savings are typically 25% to 50%, depending upon prior system configuration, distribution and radiation characteristics. In fact our multiple, monitored “beta site” installations have now accrued well over twenty (20) system-years of flawless operation, i.e. no system-related service calls!
SUGGESTION: Check any boiler manufacturer’s water condition warranted demands ….. VERY CAREFULLY! Compare them with Weil-McLain’s UO Series Boiler Warranty and our All Malleable-Cast-Steel Constructed Appliance. No “Magnetite Alleviation” or “Return Water Tempering” requirements with the super-heavyweight Weil-McLain UO cast-iron boilers – these “beasts” are built to last!
DISCLOSURE: Taco Comfort Solutions® provides us with direct engineering technical application support in developing the Delta-T ECM Hydronic Distribution market.
Our Hydronic Heating Appliance, tailored to your application, is available directly to both Consumers and Trade Personnel alike. Check our Pricing Schedule herein. Future Dealer Licensing Inquiries are also welcomed.
Our Slogan: “We put ‘Automatic Transmissions’ on Boilers!“™
New Website Items (hyperlinked):
- Our Current Mailing Brochure – Summer Special – Expires 09/15/2019
- CUSTOMERS NOTE: Updated User’s Guide for your Delta-T ECM Hydronic Heating Appliances.
- Our Commentary on: “The 2019 Annual Boiler Report” – Reading Between the Lines
- JUST PUBLISHED: A Trade-Practice Challenging Article, “Gravity Convection Heating Distribution Revisited”
- Our Published Trade Article“Introducing a True Delta-T ECM Hydronic Heating Appliance” in ACHR News December 10, 2018!
- See our latest Heating Blog: “Heating a Church – Warming up the Congregation”
- New in The Heating Blog: BIOHEAT® – “What shade of green” energy? An overview of Bioheat® and its implications.
- A new Power Point Presentation “OPTIMIZING HYDRONIC (FHW) DISTRIBUTION – Physics 101” available for “Presentation Only“. Call for details.
- Our new BoilersOnDemand Sales Folder is available.
- We are now also on Google Business!
- ANNOUNCEMENT:USPTO Notice of Patent Publication – Now available for general access and viewing!
- “In The Media” Button – Our Feature Article “Beyond AFUE Toward Delta-T Hydronic Heating System Efficiency” as published in “Plumbing Engineer” May, 2016
- Announcing our Multi-Boiler (Oil) Systems, built on our standard High-Mass Weil-McLain UO Series Boiler Modules with Taco OOe Series Delta-T ECM Circulator Boiler & Distribution Loops. Perfect for upscale residential, light commercial and high risk applications!
- NEW: YouTube Introduction Videos on our Premier Suppliers! Weil-McLain, Inc. and Taco Comfort Solutions
Check out our Products, Services and FAQ then Contact Us for more details. We are Taco Engineering acknowledged experts at providing Packaged DELTA-T Hydronic (Forced Hot Water) Heating System solutions.
Also SEARCH “The Heating Blog“ on this site for further general and specific heating information.