Developers and Providers of:
America’s First Hydronic (Forced Hot Water) HeatingAPPLIANCE!
(Patents Pending – USA & Canada)
Boilers On Demand LLC is truly revolutionizing Hydronic (Forced Hot Water) Heating Installations. Hydronic (FHW) Heating Systems are traditionally built on-site, piece-by-piece by skilled technicians. This method is very slow, material and time consumptive, and with no consideration being given to hydronic distribution or radiation efficiencies! The result is a typically over-built and under-performing system, taking money out of the consumer’s pocket throughout its operational life ….. knowingly or not!
We (Mercier Engineering) have fully integrated Taco® Delta-T ECM Hydronics, Weil-McLain® Cast-Iron “High-Mass” Boilers with our proprietary piping methods and devices to yield a simple, durable and efficient Convection Enhanced Delta-T ECM Hydronic (Forced Hot Water) Heating Appliance™. Simply position and connect our free-standing, functional “Appliance” directly to your site utilities to yield dramatic space, piping and control reductions with proven, superlative system field performance. Fully integrated Delta-T ECM Hydronic Distribution reduces your total system energy requirements, both fuel and electrical!
— Total Heating System Efficiency is the AGGREGATE of Boiler AFUE, Distribution AND Radiation Efficiencies! —
“THE HANDY HEADER™” feature added to our modular-constructed, designed-for-manufacture product contributes to the simplest, most durable and cost-effective Hydronic (Forced Hot Water) Heating System on the market ….. PERIOD! No guarantee, but our heavy cast-iron/steel/brass/bronze system construction suggests an economic life of 30+ years — twice that or more of any “low-mass” or “on-demand” heating system. In fact our multiple, monitored “beta site” installations have now accrued well over eighteen system-years of flawless operation, i.e. no system-related service calls!
SUGGESTION: Check any boiler manufacturer’s water condition warranted demands ….. VERY CAREFULLY! Compare them with Weil-McLain’s UO Series Boiler Warranty and our All Malleable-Cast-Steel Constructed Appliance. Built to last!
Our Appliance is also interchangeably fired by #2 Fuel Oil, Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP)! No longer are heating systems necessarily built fuel-specific and thus non-compatible. To change the fuel —– change the burner only!
DISCLOSURE: Taco Comfort Solutions® provides us with direct engineering technical application support in developing the Delta-T ECM Hydronic Distribution market.
A Hydronic Heating Package, tailored to your application(s), is available directly to both Consumers and Trade Personnel alike. Check our Pricing Schedule herein. Future Dealer Licensing Inquiries are also welcomed.
Our Slogan: “We put ‘Automatic Transmissions’ on Boilers!”
New Website Items (hyperlinked):
- A new Power Point Presentation “OPTIMIZING HYDRONIC (FHW) DISTRIBUTION – Physics 101” available for “Presentation Only“. Call for details.
- Our new BoilersOnDemand Sales Folder is available.
- We are now also on Google Business!
- ANNOUNCEMENT: “THE HANDY HEADER™” – Building Block to Hydronic Distribution Efficiency
- ANNOUNCEMENT: USPTO Notice of Patent Publication – Now available for general access and viewing!
- Just updated: Our “Appliance Bulletin”, reflecting current claims and Patent Submission detail.
- Just updated: The Planning & Installation Guide for our “Heating Appliance“. (Oil & Gas)
- “In The Media” Button – Our Feature Article “Beyond AFUE Toward Delta-T Hydronic Heating System Efficiency” as published in “Plumbing Engineer” May, 2016
- Announcing our Multi-Boiler (Oil) Systems, built on our standard High-Mass Weil-McLain UO Series Boiler Modules with Taco OOe Series Delta-T ECM Circulator Boiler & Distribution Loops. Perfect for upscale residential, light commercial and high risk applications!
- NEW: YouTube Introduction Videos on our Premier Suppliers! Weil-McLain, Inc. and Taco Comfort Solutions
Check out our Products, Services and FAQ then Contact Us for more details. We are Taco Engineering acknowledged experts at providing Packaged DELTA-T Hydronic (Forced Hot Water) Heating System solutions.
Also SEARCH “The Heating Blog“ on this site for further general and specific heating information.