Pursuant to United States Patent & Trademark Office Regulations our Patent Submission entitled “ENHANCED CONVECTION, DIFFERENTIAL TEMPERATURE MANAGED, HYDRONIC HEATING APPLIANCE” is now posted for public access and viewing.
A copy of the published application can be obtained at the following link, http://appft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.html . Type in the publication number 20170299200. Click “Search”, a link is presented to the published application, simply click on this link to access the published application html format. To view the application as published click on the blue “Images” button at the top of the page. Please note you will need an appropriate TIFF reader in order to view these images.
We believe this to be the first, truly self-contained Delta-T ECM Hydronic Distribution enabled Heating APPLIANCE. It dramatically alters the installation of hydronic (FHW) heating systems as a free-standing, modular construction, application specific device. The installation task is reduced to merely positioning our Appliance and extending interconnect piping & wiring as necessary. Skill levels, installation and operational costs are significantly reduced with predictable system performance resulting. Interchangeable gas or oil firing options ….. same appliance!
The proprietary items that support our claims beyond any contemporary hydronic heating installation are:
- Near-boiler piping configuration permitting a “packaged” device, optimizing natural hydronic (gravity) convection enhancement, and de facto Indirect Water Heater service prioritization.
- High-mass Boiler and Indirect Water Heater thermal capacities that enable prolonged convection heating continuity under a failed circulator or power burner condition.
- Lowered system temperature operation and reduced burner cycling times for increased efficiency, extended system life with lower operating costs.
- All high-mass cast iron, steel, brass & bronze construction providing prolonged chemical corrosion resistance vs. all contemporaries.
- Proprietary components and assemblies that enhance appliance operation and performance.
- A “Design for Manufacture” Appliance for optimum consumer value.
Within our Patent Submission are references to “derivatives” attendant to our product(s). These are being announced as our testing and sourcing is completed. Check our website for updates.
Author Note: Updated 08/02/2018